That’s right folks. Stitch Fix is now for men. As a longtime subscriber of Stitch Fix myself, I of course
forced persuaded Kyle to give it a try. We sat down together to fill out his style profile and request a fix.
How Stitch Fix Men Works:
- Sign up for Stitch Fix and fill out their style profile. At the end of the profile there is also a ‘note’ where you can tell your stylist what you’re looking for.
- A stylist will choose five items and send them to you. In addition to clothing you can receive accessories and shoes.
- Stitch Fix charges a $20 styling fee which will be credited toward any purchase.
- Try on everything! You have three days to send back anything you don’t want to keep.
- If you keep all five items you get 25% off!
- Stitch Fix also sells Gift Cards.
He thought the style profile process was simple, and all encompassing without being too long or arduous to fill out. Kyle also informed his stylist that he works in a lab where he has to wear long pants, and that he has very big feet so if they send shoes to send ones that run large. Stitch Fix stocks men’s shoe sizes up to 13; Kyle typically wears anything from a 14 to a 16. Finally he mentioned that we live in Minnesota, and is looking for fall/winter appropriate clothing.
Kyle’s box arrived right on schedule! The feminine white and robin’s egg blue was replaced by natural cardboard and hunter green, and crisp, white tissue swapped for brown paper. Laying on top of the neatly folded and wrapped clothing was the note from his stylist. It read: Continue reading