This week’s post is just the link up. Grayson has been sick, and I haven’t been feeling so great either, so it’s been difficult to work up the motivation to get dressed in a cute outfit and take pictures. Then be able to sit down and write a post about it without Grayson climbing all over me. Hopefully I’ll be back next week with an outfit!
We Are Fashion Linkup
My favorite post this week was from Rena at Fine Whatever.
She published her 100th post on her birthday, and I loved the discussion of everything she’s learned over the last year. I also got a kick out of all her fun poses, and I love her floral cardigan!
The most clicked post this week was Jennie’s on A Pocketful of Polka Dots
In her post Jennie shares her love for layers and her newfound love for scarves. I love her burgundy cardigan — those ruffles are really cute!
Both of these posts have been added to the We Are Fashion Pinterest Board. Link your fashion posts for a chance to be featured!
- Please follow my blog, and/or on Social Media (Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Twitter).
- Please include a link back to my blog on your post.
- Link up to 3 fashion-related posts.
- I would greatly appreciate it if you would share the linkup on Social Media.
- Please please PLEASE visit and comment on at least two posts for every post you link up. This is about bringing us all together after all!
Click below to add your link! Just visiting? Click to see what other fabulous bloggers have linked!