As the weather gets colder I’ve been thinking more and more about cozy sweaters. I have a couple that I can’t wait to wear, but I have a feeling I’ll be living in sweaters now that we’re living in Minnesota. I’ve been scouring the internets for cozy sweaters that won’t break the bank. I’m having a hard time deciding which ones I should try. Take a look at what I found!
- Cold Shoulder Cabled Sweater ($88) – I love the trendy cold shoulder on this chunky cable knit white sweater.
- Carolina Scoop Sweater ($78) – I love the burgundy color of this sweater, and the opening both in front and back of this sweater is a cool detail. The knit sleeves also add an interesting texture. This sweater also comes in light gray.
- Dartmoor Plaid Poncho ($48) – I know this is technically a poncho, but I just can’t get over the beautiful colors of this one (also comes in 4 other colors). You also can’t beat the price!
- Jensen Striped Sweater ($44) – I love a good stripe, and the navy on red pattern of this sweater is really interesting.
- Wildfox ‘Baggy Beach Jumper – Meow’ Pullover ($98) – I just couldn’t resist showing you this kitty face! This would be a great fall look, especially for October. This same brand also has a sweater with a Jack-o-lantern face!
- Kane Karen Side Fringe Sweater ($66.75) – I’m in love with the fringe trend, and I love the look of the fringe on this sweater. It’s also 25% off!
- Trouve Cold Shoulder Sweater ($79) – I absolutely love the bright orange color of this sweater. This would be perfect to wear while drinking a pumpkin spice latte!
- Log Cabin Living Sweater ($54.99) – How cozy is this sweater? Can’t you just imagine sitting in front of a fire drinking apple cider in this? Plus it has pockets!
- O’Neill ‘Clemens’ Knit Turtleneck Sweater ($64) – Turtlenecks are so cozy, and I love the slouchy color on this one. The ruby wine color is also beautiful for fall.
- Caslon Side Snap Sweater ($59) – The side snap detail on this sweater is so cute! This sweater also comes in a few other colors, including stripes!
- Darby Cold Shoulder Cable Knit Sweater ($44) – Another cold shoulder cable knit sweater! This one comes in three colors and is a great price.
- Cross Front Sweater Tunic ($78) – The cross at the neckline adds interest to an otherwise basic sweater. This one also comes in black.
What do you think of these sweaters? Which ones would you choose? What sweaters are you shopping for this fall? I would love to hear from you.
This is not a sponsored post and all opinions and photos are my own. This post contains affiliate links. Clicking on links and purchasing products will grant me a small commission. All earnings help me continue running this blog. Thank you!