I got my September Wantable Accessories box late this month. I skipped it because of the move, but then I couldn’t help myself and ordered it before the October Collection came out (which is currently on its way here too). This month my stylist went in a different direction, and sent most accessories and only one piece of jewelry.
How it Works:
- Sign up for Wantable.
- Select which service you want to use. There are two types: Edits and Collections. This review is about the Accessories Collection, which costs $40. Click for an example of a Style Edit.
- Fill out a style profile. I recommend you do this every month. One of my favorite parts about Wantable is they actually update the photos, so if you select that you love ‘boho’ you are likely to receive the items they have pictured in that part of the profile.
- You are more likely to receive items you LOVE, will still receive items you LIKE, and you will never receive items you DISLIKE.
- Here are my selections for this month:
- LOVE: Scarves, Hair accessories, Bracelets, Clutches/Wallets, Rings, Watches, Gold Tone, Boho, Sunglasses
- LIKE: Rock ‘n Roll, Earrings, Classic, Multi tone, Necklaces
- DISLIKE: Glam, Silver tone, Mix ‘n Match
- There is also a box where you can ask for specific items.
- Your stylist will send four items according to your profile.
- You pay $40 for your collection, and can return any item (or all of them) for a partial (or full) refund. Returns are free! You just fill out the return information and they will email you a prepaid mailing label.
- Retail: $26.00
- My Price: $13.51
I wasn’t sure about this scarf when I first pulled it out of the box. It doesn’t have the rich colors that I’m usually looking for during the fall, and what I’m really looking for is a plaid blanket scarf (just bought one today, coming to the blog soon!). However as I looked closer to the pattern I really like it; it’s an abstract feather design, and if you look closely you can see spots of burgundy and navy. This actually makes it perfect for fall because if I wear it with burgundy or navy tops and dresses those spots will pop. I am actually wearing a burgundy shirt in that photo. You can’t really tell because of the awesome Golden Tote jacket.
- Retail: $18.00
- My Price: $9.35
These sunglasses are cute. They are a little out of my comfort zone with the cat-eye shape, but I think they look good on me. I also like the gold detail, the tortoise-shell frame, and the ear pieces are a contrasting light pink color. Definitely worth the price I paid for them, and good timing too, as Grayson bent my current ones out of shape. Toddlers.
- Retail: $16.00
- Your Price: $8.31
I love these earrings. They are simple and I don’t have anything like them. I also like how they are completely smooth, so they won’t snag on scarves like other drop earrings I have. These are definitely keepers. Speaking of earrings, I got my chevron earrings from Francesca’s (sold out –> similar).
Vanna Headband Gold (the most similar I could find)
- Retail: $17.00
- Your Price: $8.83
This is the one item I’m going to return. It’s not that I don’t like the style. I actually really like the style and pattern of the headband. I’m just not a headband wearer. When I asked for hair accessories I was thinking more along the lines of hair ties or bobby pins. I just find them uncomfortable, and I feel like my hair always slips out of them. Or the band itself slips off my head. There are lots of tricks to try to keep it in place, but I’m far too lazy to attempt them. So this head band will be returned.
I’m really happy with my September collection and I’m glad I ordered it at the last minute. I can’t wait for my October collection to show up. October is my favorite month, so I’m hoping it will be my favorite box yet!
This is not a sponsored post and all opinions and photos are my own. This post contains affiliate links. Clicking on links and purchasing products will grant me a small commission. All earnings help me continue running this blog. Thank you!