I don’t do fashion. I am fashion. – Coco Chanel
I find this quote to be very empowering. Fashion is not a set of rules and constraints that we have to fit into, but rather we are the ones who are shaping fashion. We are the fashion. I think that’s why the tag #iwillwearwhatilike is catching on.
When thinking up a name for this linkup I wanted something that felt like it was bringing us together. That’s what a linkup is supposed to do right? That’s why I thought We Are Fashion would be the perfect name. I hope you will join me!
Every week I will feature two posts: my personal favorite, and the one that generated the most clicks in the linkup. I will pin these posts to the Pinterest Board that I created just for this linkup. Make sure you come back every Wednesday to check them out and add another post to the linkup!
My goal for this linkup is that it will be small and intimate, so I’m requesting that you only add one post. That way everyone has a chance to be featured. Click the link below to read the rules and add your link. Thank you for joining!
Skirts, Snails and Supermom Tales
Instructions: Select all code above, copy it and paste it inside your blog post as HTML
- Please follow my blog, and/or on Social Media (Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Twitter).
- Please include a link back to my blog on your post.
- Link up ONE fashion-related post (any additional posts will be deleted).
- I would greatly appreciate it if you would share the linkup on Social Media.
- Visit and comment on at least two posts including the host post and the one right before yours. This is about bringing us all together after all!